jueves, 17 de mayo de 2007

I have been also in Croacia, very beautiful country and wonderfull people. I went there with some portuguese, greek, turkish and spanish friends, we enjoyed a lot in our croatian exerience. We were living in a house in front of the see for 1 week and the weather was very good, we were even swimming in the see and my skin took better color than in Prague. there is some pictures of this days. I recommend everybody to go on holydays to this country.

Thanks to Sergio, Martha, Eda, Javi, Regina, Sergio and Bruno for this good days

this picture is very good....but don´t look my face, maybe I had a fly in my nose
The croatian boys that we met in Privlacka invited us to drink very good handmade wine in the beach, crazy night.:)
this is the view from the taxi of "Denish Taxi Driver" in one of our trips


in the romans ruins of Split, great city with a lot of history and good beaches


1 comentario:

Juan Antonio Cortés dijo...

oH MY GOD¡¡what a gorgeous T-shirt u wear there¡¡I wonder how could I get any of this T-shirts?¡¡¡
ok, not kidding anymore, such a beauuutiful place, moving some weeks around center europe always is a tempting plann for everyone. Enjoy the last month there¡¡¡