domingo, 20 de mayo de 2007

My new post is about the visit of the Grupies in Prague. They came for 5 days and I hope they enjoyed a lot with my friends from here and with the city. We were sleeping in my room all togueter like gypsies and it was very good for me to have so many persons with me like in camp. It was difficult to choose the pics for the blog so I decided to post only some group pics and I´m waiting for the propositions of them. Please Grupies, I sent you an e-mail telling you about that so I´m waiting. thank you for this wonderfull week.

This are their faces in the morning when they arrived Prague, they were a lot of time waiting in the London Airport, but at last they were here and me very happy, hehe.


Some pictures of all the group making tourism in the Castell and clubbing with Juan and Tony...and more people, of course.


2 comentarios:

matija dijo...

nice gruoies:)

matija dijo...

grupies:)
soory